What is ByteFence Secure Browsing Search?
ByteFence Secure Browsing Search is a counterfeit web search tool that will suggest you to start your browsing from here. Yet, in the event that you have as of now had desire for it, you will be let down soon since it is a genuine browser hijacker. Things like ByteFence Secure Browsing Search can debilitate your PC, as well as aim at your property. And you should not give it any chance to keep staying on your browsers.
ByteFence Secure Browsing Search is conceived by adware which serves as an ads distributor since it enters into your PC. the entire extortion is commenced by adware. it gathers your data and after that, it will try to control your entire browsers, supplanting your default landing page and web search tool with ByteFence Secure Browsing Search and empowering the ads by adware in each corner of your program. Along these lines, not matter what sorts of browsers are utilized, you will be attacked.
What is the harming result if affected by ByteFence Secure Browsing Search?
ByteFence Secure Browsing Search is not simply irritating and exasperating, and it will make approaches to a few sites of low security or to download the freeware. when you visit and download them, you will take changes to infect your PC with more malware and infection. As you probably are aware, more programs cumulated on your PC, you will soon confront system in capabilities. Besides, your records, passwords, your ID , your telephone number, and even your mark which are enrolled on this browsers are stolen and utilized in illegal business.
We will beyond any doubt advice you to uproot ByteFence Secure Browsing Search as quickly as you can, and you ought to follow our removal guides to avoid unnecessary troubles
Troublesome activities caused by ByteFence Secure Browsing Search
- It keeps showing phony notifications to mislead you to install malware or buy spam services.
- It reroutes you to unsafe domain when you open a website or click a link.
- It drops more infections silently to further mess up your machine.
- It changes browser settings and crucial system settings without consent.
- It damages registry files to make your system filled with security bugs.
- It tracks your operations to steal information about you and provide to cyber criminal.
How to Manually Remove ByteFence Secure Browsing Search from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select ByteFence Secure Browsing Search related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select ByteFence Secure Browsing Search related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select ByteFence Secure Browsing Search or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with ByteFence Secure Browsing Search and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with ByteFence Secure Browsing Search from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by ByteFence Secure Browsing Search.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.