FunSafeTab browser hijacker
FunSafeTab browser hijacker is a browser hijacker and it will fake as a reliable search engine. It will occupy your homepage and force you to use it. When you open your browsers, FunSafeTab browser hijacker appears here. While after you input works and begin to search, you will be surprised to find that the results are nothing to do with what you want to search and you are redirected to some strange sites. They are not necessarily the malicious sites, but they will bring you some redundant freeware which will use up your storage and make you computer run defectively.
In general, you can judge if FunSafeTab browser hijacker is a browser hijacker through some signs. You could check if your homepage is changed and try to change it back. If it is not feasible, you are definitely infected with browser hijackers. And it will damage your browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. In this way, your PC is no longer safe.
FunSafeTab browser hijacker can likewise steal your accounts numbers, names, email addresses and other crucial data in identity theft. And it is all that stands between your credit card information and the bad guys. With it on your PC, the whole system is increasingly vulnerable to attacks when you make purchase in a store.
In this case, it is reasoning for you to get FunSafeTab browser hijacker uprooted from your PC and we believe the following removal guides will help you to solve the problems setting obstacle.
What will FunSafeTab browser hijacker do to malfunction the system?
- It installs malicious extensions to bring you spam ads, coupons, deals and fake alerts everywhere
- It overly consumes CPU to severely slows down your PC performance .
- It makes your search engine and homepage to be replaced by hijacker.
- It downloads various infections in the background.
- It exploits bugs of your system to help hacker get inside your computer remotely.
How to Manually Remove FunSafeTab browser hijacker from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select FunSafeTab browser hijacker related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select FunSafeTab browser hijacker related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select FunSafeTab browser hijacker or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with FunSafeTab browser hijacker and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with FunSafeTab browser hijacker from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by FunSafeTab browser hijacker.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.