Review on “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up
“WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up is a malicious popup and it is a sign that your computer has been infected with adware. It begins from adware with the capacities to demonstrate different ads to goad you to open target websites or download target freeware. It is not a virus, but the damage from it is not less than that from virus. It will keep an eye on your online moves moreover. Despite what you do on your computer, it can set you up definitely.
“WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up is a typical phishing alert among the most broadly perceived ads by adware, and it could be asserted to be the most unsafe gadget by adware. The adware can control your computer and make sense of what can be used as a trick. Besides, “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up will show up with a warning that your computer has enabled adware or popup, which are the issues created by itself, and also you should take after its rules, say, call the technical support. Truth to be told, “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up is the virus itself. After you call the so-call masters who might be the developers laid out the undertaking. They will claim to help you with disenabling the pop-up limit and a while later charging you with high cost. Without doubts, even the most experienced users won’t make sense of the trick.
If that you now want to clean up your computer and eliminate “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up, it is a wise decision and we will provide you some guides to remove the barriers ahead. And if you still have any question, please contact us as well.
How to Manually Remove “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by “WARNING! 36 infections found!!!” pop-up.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.