DefaultProcesser app never be a good item for computer since this is a potentially unwanted program (pup). You couldn’t anticipate that it will do nothing unsafe, let alone to benefit at some point. Like the other pup, it will finally make your PC dead. How can this happen?
DefaultProcesser app appears to give your recommendations when you are searching the web, but the search results from it are continually deceptive. They will guide you to the sites which can give route virus inside your PC, or the sites which has porn or illicit substance. Despite the fact that you could close these sites once it turned up, they have effectively done damages to your PC just in the moment it opened. And all these happen all of a sudden.
Why does DefaultProcesser app do so much endeavors to hurt your PC? Truth be told, the genuine reason for its existing is not to crash your PC. It is doing all these for commission from these hurtful sites. When they are clicked or the virus is brought, it can get a amount of money from their originators. Furthermore, it ought to be extremely useful for these ads but they are exceptionally perilous for users.
We believe that you are not intended to be its next victims. Thus, we provide you with you some guides here which will assist to remove DefaultProcesser app totally from your PC.
How to Manually Remove DefaultProcesser app From Mac OSX? (Steps)
Step 1 Uninstall DefaultProcesser app related apps or potentially unwanted apps from Mac OSX
- In Finder window, clicking “Applications” in the sidebar
- In the applications folder, right-click on DefaultProcesser app related apps or other suspicious apps and click Move to Trash.
Step 2 – Remove malicious files generated by DefaultProcesser app or related malware from your Mac
1. Click the Finder icon from the menu bar >> choose “Go” then click on “Go to Folder“:
2. In the Go to Folder… bar, type the name of the following four folders to open them one by one:
3. In each folder, search for any recently-added suspicious files and move them to the Trash. Here are some examples of files generated by malware:
“installmac.AppRemoval.plist”, DefaultProcesser app”, “com.genieo.completer.download.plist” “com.genieoinnovation.macextension.plist” “com.genieo.engine.plist” “com.adobe.fpsaud.plist” , “myppes.download.plist”, “mykotlerino.ltvbit.plist”,
Step 3 – Find and remove malicious extensions and browser hijacker from Safari and Chrome.
1. Start Safari: Select Safari menu and click Preferences:
2. Select Extensions tab>> Look for the unsafe or suspicious extensions and click Uninstall:
3. Select Search tab >> click the Search Engine menu and make your choice. Safari lets you use Google, Yahoo, Bing, or DuckDuckGo.
4. Select the General tab >> In the Homepage bar, type the URL you want to set as the Safari homepage.
On Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions;
2. Search for suspicious extensions and click trash icon to remove it:
3. Reset default search engine on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon >> Select Settings
- Scroll down until you locate the Search engine section
- Click the drop-down menu accompanying the option labeled Search engine used in the address bar
- Select Google, Bing or Yahoo! as your default search engine.
4. Reset homepage on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon >> Select Settings;
- In the “On Startup” section, click the “Set pages” link near to the “Open a specific page or set of pages” option.
- Remove the URL of the browser hijacker (for example SearchMine.net) and enter your preferred URL (for example, google.com).
Step 4 – Re-check your Mac with Combo Clean Antivirus.
To be sure that your Mac is not infected at all, it’s recommended to run a full scan with Combo Cleaner Antivirus.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a professional Mac Antivirus and Mac OSX Optimization Tool for users. It is equipped with powerful detection engine against virus, malware, and adware. Thus it is able to protect your machine from the latest out-breaking threats and infections. Moreover, its Disk Cleaner can detect and clean up all junks and always keep your Mac’s performance at the peak.
Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan to diagnose your Mac and solve all problems: