Piggy RPG malware
Piggy RPG malware is one kind of adware and its main function is to produce ads and enable them surging on your screen. Whatever browsers you use, it can make its ways without obstacles, including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. Piggy RPG malware is able to delicate your browser protection functions and turn off your firewall so that you can not be aware of what happen to your computer. Sooner or later, your PC is screwed up and you lose money as well.
Piggy RPG malware can be used for fraud. It is able to steal your information when you are browsing or chatting. It detects the main topics on your online conducts, and then utilize it to make up ads or make a fake website with this information. Therefore, if you miss only a small trace of clues, you may lose tens of thousands of moneys.
For example, when you are finding some books in Internet, you will be caught by numerous ads by Piggy RPG malware about these books. Sometimes when you turn into the official stores, they are still here. So you will spontaneously take it as an ad from official stores, and click it. It will instruct you how to get the lowest prices for these books. When you finished all the steps, you pay this money, as well as lose your identities.
In this way, Piggy RPG malware is not only bothering you, but also stealing all your information. Obviously, you should get it away from your PC. Please take after the removal guides as soon as possible.
Piggy RPG malware Virus Harmful Properties:
1. It can enter your computer without any permission and without your knowledge.
2. It redirects you to malicious websites that contain more malware or viruses.
3. It offers nasty commercial ads which make you lose lots of money
4. It may get your system infected with others dangerous threats.
5. It can poor the computer performance and broke the system randomly.
6. It is able to collect crucial information about you and share them with cyber criminal
How to Manually Remove Piggy RPG malware from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select Piggy RPG malware related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select Piggy RPG malware related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select Piggy RPG malware or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with Piggy RPG malware and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with Piggy RPG malware from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by Piggy RPG malware.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.