AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE is a severely harmful computer virus that all users should remove immediately. The danger coefficient of this virus is defined as “Severe” since lots of computer infections can enter your system with help of AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE. In case your PC has been infected by it, some destructive activities will be executed to make your entire system a mess. By altering your Regstry, AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE make itself as a startup service, thus your computer will be damaged silently whenever you launch system. It can also modifies firewall settings and browser settings to slack up your system security, then infections stored on remote server and the remote hacker will have chances to get into your PC to ruin everything and cause big troubles to you.
Some security tools like Malwarebytes can detect and block malicious activities executed by AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE, but still get no solution to remove the virus completely, thus you have to be bear the annoying “malicious website blocked” alerts constantly and suffer from terrible web surfing experience. But the protection from malwarebytes is temporally since AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE is still doing all kinds of evil things on your system. It hijacks your web browser with unwanted sites, redirects you to spam pages related with online scam, displays insecure commercial ads to lure you to pay money, and slow down everything on your PC. The worst circumstance is that AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE will open backdoor for cyber criminal who aims to steal your crucial information such as email, phone number, social network accounts and online bank accounts, then you will sustain huge financial loss and other sever issues. Therefore, we recommend you to follow the removal steps below to get rid of AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE virus before things go worse:
How to Manually Remove AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by AGENTACTIVATIONRUNTIMESTARTER.EXE.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.