Research on RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe Virus
RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe is considered as an adware which you could not easily be detected since it shows up as a browser extension or add-on. You will never know if it is an adware or not since it is good at camouflaging as a functional application from system. And even you have some clues to be suspicious of it, there will be troubles when you decide to delete it, for it is delicately designed by its programmer. In this case, we will teach you how to figure out it and remove RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe.
How can you distinguish if there is RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe on your computer? Ordinary application cannot find it out since it is not a virus, and you could not count on them. RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe is a qualified ads distributor, and it will use ads as a tool to make money from you. When you find ads suddenly becomes overwhelmed on your screen, you have reasons to suspect that there is an adware. And then, you should find in on your browsers plug-ins, banners, extension, and add-ons.
RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe can also find the vulnerability on the security of your computer, especially when you are shopping and make payment online. It will monitor all your data and information and then steal money from your accounts. It is dangerous with this respect.
If I were you, I would immediately take actions to get RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe removed from my computer. And as it is not a easy job for most of users, it would be better if you could check the guides as below.
Problems caused by RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe
- Excessive of banner ads, text ads, and spam alert popups.
- Slow operation responding and sluggish system performance.
- Unpermitted change on homepage and search engine.
- Constant system crash due to overly use of CPU.
- Invasion of unknown and malicious programs.
- Identity theft due to hacker’ attack.
How to Manually Remove RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe from Windows OS? (Steps)
>> If you are a Mac OS user, please read the Mac guide: How to Manually Remove Virus & Malware From Mac OS?
( Remember to BOOKMARK this page because some operations in the removal process may quit this page)
Step 1 – Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Control Panel:
1. Uninstall suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 10
- Click Start menu at bottom-left corner of your Win 10 screen:
- Select System :
- Select Apps & features, and then select RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe related apps or unwanted programs, then click Uninstall:
2. Get rid of suspicious and unwanted programs from Windows 8
– Press the Windows Key to open Start Screen. If it does not comes out, then use this option:
- Win 8 User – Hover the cursor in the bottom-left corner of your win 8 screen and wait for the Start Screen appears, then click on the icon to toggle over to the Start Screen
- Win 8.1 User – Click on the Start icon in the lower left-hand corner to open the Start Screen.
– Select RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe related apps or unwanted programs, and then click on Uninstall:
Win7 & Vista
3. Remove suspicious and unwanted programs from Win7 & Vista
- Click Start button and select Control Panel:
- Select “Uninstall a program”
- Select RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe or related unsafe apps , and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Web Browsers
Delete suspicious and unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
Start Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions:
Identify suspicious extensions related with RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe and click click trash icon to remove it:
Uninstall suspicious and unwanted extensions from Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox and click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and Click Add-ons :
Under Extensions tab: If you see unknown or suspicious add-ons listed, select it and click Remove:
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
Start IE: Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner and click Manage Add-ons
Under Toolbar and Extension tab: Select suspicious extensions and click Disable button
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Microsoft Edge
If you have enabled Extensions function on Edge, follow the steps here to delete suspicious and unwanted extensions:
Start Edge: Click the More (…) button ahe tog right corner and click Extensions:
Select the extensions you want to remove and click Uninstall
Remove suspicious and unwanted extensions from Opera Browser
Start Opera Browser: Click Menu button at top left corner and select Extensions:
Select “All” list: Select suspicious and unwanted extensions and click the “X” button to uninstall it:
Step 3 – Delete harmful registry files related with RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe from Regedit Editor.
1. Press Windows key and R key at the same to launch “Run” window >> Input regedit and click OK to launch Registry Editor:
2. In Registry Editor: Select Edit button and click Find >> Then type the virus name and click Find Next:
3. Right-click on the malicious registry files you find and click Delete:
Step 4 (Optional) – Reset web browsers to remove malicoius items installed by RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe.
Reset Google Chrome
Start Chrome browser and click on (☰) icon at top right corner And select Settings:
Type “reset” into search box and click Reset button at the bottom:
Click RESET to confirm:
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Start Firefox: click on (☰) icon at the upper right corner >> Click Help >> Click “Troubleshooting Information”
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button and click another “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset Internet Explorer
Start IE browser: Click gear icon at the upper right corner and select “Internet option”
Now click“Advanced” and click on “Reset” button.
Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Start Microsoft Edge browser: Click More (…) icon on the top right corner and select Settings :
Click Clear browsing data button and then click Clear to confirm:
Start Opera browser: Now click Help menu and select About Opera:
Copy the Paths of Profile and Cache, and then open them one by one by pasting them into the Search Box of Start Menu:
Delete the two folders: Profile and Cache and your opera will be reset.
If the guide doesn’t help, scan entire infected PC with Spyhunter anti-malware and let it help you fix all problems.