ExecutiveProduct is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and it is good at delivering ads on your PC. And then, to advance these ads, it could engage them to go all over even it didn’t get authority. For the most part, it exists as browsers plug-ins, banners, extension, and add-ons, and it can infect browsers including Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari and none of those browsers can shield your PC from being infected by ExecutiveProduct .
ExecutiveProduct is brought on your PC ordinarily by the outsider applications which are freeware from the web of dark characters. When you visit suspicious websites, you will be stunned by its traps everywhere and its motivation is to drive to urge you to visit those sites. It will likewise send you a bundle of malware, among which there is adware. When it gets inside your PC, it will soon shelter itself with the browsers.
As a qualified adware, ExecutiveProduct rules your PC by thousands of ads. They routinely contain links to suspicious sites or the downloading torrents of freeware as we mentioned above. In this way, it can duplicate your information. These information will serve as the best approach to open your insurance and money accounts. Besides, it can in like manner be a part of criminal tricks. Along these lines, you ought to dispose of ExecutiveProduct as quick as you could. Here are instructions for your reference.
How to Manually Remove ExecutiveProduct From Mac OSX? (Steps)
Step 1 Uninstall ExecutiveProduct related apps or potentially unwanted apps from Mac OSX
- In Finder window, clicking “Applications” in the sidebar
- In the applications folder, right-click on ExecutiveProduct related apps or other suspicious apps and click Move to Trash.
Step 2 – Remove malicious files generated by ExecutiveProduct or related malware from your Mac
1. Click the Finder icon from the menu bar >> choose “Go” then click on “Go to Folder“:
2. In the Go to Folder… bar, type the name of the following four folders to open them one by one:
3. In each folder, search for any recently-added suspicious files and move them to the Trash. Here are some examples of files generated by malware:
“installmac.AppRemoval.plist”, ExecutiveProduct”, “com.genieo.completer.download.plist” “com.genieoinnovation.macextension.plist” “com.genieo.engine.plist” “com.adobe.fpsaud.plist” , “myppes.download.plist”, “mykotlerino.ltvbit.plist”,
Step 3 – Find and remove malicious extensions and browser hijacker from Safari and Chrome.
1. Start Safari: Select Safari menu and click Preferences:
2. Select Extensions tab>> Look for the unsafe or suspicious extensions and click Uninstall:
3. Select Search tab >> click the Search Engine menu and make your choice. Safari lets you use Google, Yahoo, Bing, or DuckDuckGo.
4. Select the General tab >> In the Homepage bar, type the URL you want to set as the Safari homepage.
On Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon at the top right corner >> Select More Tools and click Extensions;
2. Search for suspicious extensions and click trash icon to remove it:
3. Reset default search engine on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon >> Select Settings
- Scroll down until you locate the Search engine section
- Click the drop-down menu accompanying the option labeled Search engine used in the address bar
- Select Google, Bing or Yahoo! as your default search engine.
4. Reset homepage on Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click the “Customize and control Google Chrome” icon >> Select Settings;
- In the “On Startup” section, click the “Set pages” link near to the “Open a specific page or set of pages” option.
- Remove the URL of the browser hijacker (for example SearchMine.net) and enter your preferred URL (for example, google.com).
Step 4 – Re-check your Mac with Combo Clean Antivirus.
To be sure that your Mac is not infected at all, it’s recommended to run a full scan with Combo Cleaner Antivirus.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a professional Mac Antivirus and Mac OSX Optimization Tool for users. It is equipped with powerful detection engine against virus, malware, and adware. Thus it is able to protect your machine from the latest out-breaking threats and infections. Moreover, its Disk Cleaner can detect and clean up all junks and always keep your Mac’s performance at the peak.
Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan to diagnose your Mac and solve all problems: